A stye is a painful growth that can occur when eyelid glands become infected or clogged. Dr. Kashyap has years of extensive training in treating styes, also known as chalazions and hordeolums.
Listen to the interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Kashyap to learn more about the following questions:
1. What are styes and how are they formed?
2. Are styes contagious and how can we prevent them?
3. How do we relieve pain and treat a stye?
4. Can styes have complications?
5. What does same-day stye treatment entail?